Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nicole Kidman's Confessed About Her Secret Commitment


Nicole Kidman declares that she was engaged to an anonymous man in among breaking up with Tom Cruise and tied her knot to Keith Urban.

"I didn't really want a relationship," Nicole Kidman says.

"I just wanted my kids to have me, and I didn't feel comfortable having some person in that small hubbub. And then I got engaged to somebody ... but it just wasn't right," she informed Vanity Fair.

"I wasn't ready. We weren't ready." Nicole Kidman added.

She rejected to expose her former fiancĂ©’s identity.

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise divorced in 2001 after 10 years of marriage.

2 comments:

torrie said...

why is it that so many women jump out of one relationship into another one so fast? Are they that insecure? Especially after being in a longterm one! Wouldn't it make sense to take some time to get to know who you are now that you are no longer part of a twosome and regain or know your own identity, who you are, who you want to be and even do you like yourself? To me if you don't know all this your not ready and this spells disaster!

ShutUpAndSing said...

I wish she was commitment somewhere and I would have to see or hear about her anymore